Welcome To Gamers101
We are currently upgrading the platform!
Stay connect for exciting new features!!

Wonder world

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Hi @Noor Bakht, i could suggest you these games:
1. If you like action/adventure games, you could try "Oceanhorn"
oceanhorn.png
If you’re a Legend of Zelda fan, then Oceanhorn might be the game for you. The popular title features a solid narrative and terrific visuals, along with a captivating soundtrack. It’s pretty easy to play, too.

2. One of the games i really really love is " Dragon Ball Legends"
dragonball.png
The Dragon Ball series has seen somewhat of a resurgence over the past few years, and Dragon Ball Heroes capitalizes on that. The game is a lot of fun, especially if you’re a Dragon Ball fan, and it sees you fight through a series of different levels, collecting abilities and characters along the way. It’s also built to be played in portrait mode, which makes it easy to play on the road.

3. If you like first-person games i suggest you "PUBG Mobile"... everyone knows it i think :D
pubg.png
Skydive down to Erangel Island, scavenge what you can, and kill, kill, kill in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile. You’ll take on 99 other people with the same idea, but there can be only one victor. Controls are inevitably a little awkward until you get used to them and there is just one map, but this is a tense shooter that will suck you right in.

4. This game also is a well known game this days: "Fortnite"
fortnite.png
The most popular game in the world is available on Android, but you can’t get it on Google Play. Instead, you’ll need to get it from the Epic Games website. For the uninitiated, Fortnite is a battle royale-style game full of color and strategy. In the game, you’ll need to master building structures to truly compete with the best — but even if you don’t, it’s still a fun time.

5. If you like platformer-type games, you must try "Oddmar"
oddmar.png
From the same developers as Leo’s Fortune, Oddmar is a new action platformer with a story about Oddmar, a Viking who has been shunned by his friends. Because of this, Oddmar has to prove himself through a series of different levels. The game is beautifully developed, easy to control, and really just a delight to play.

Hope you'll like these games, try them and let us know what you think :D.

Enjoy!

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
@Noor Bakht Apex Legends is now the talk of the town these days on PC and other platforms. The game is also free. You should definitely check it out if your into battle royale games. They say this one is supposed to be even better than Fortnite.

For android I'm not a huge phone gamer but there's a game a lot of people are looking forward to playing later this year called Mario Kart Tour that's supposed to release sometime this summer. If your into Mario Kart and haven't yet bought a Nintendo Switch you may be interested in this