Why World of Warcraft Was the Perfect Way to Stay Close to My Brother

Blackthorn

Founder
Founder
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top_5_Most_Anticipated_Games_image.jpg

Video games can be a great way to connect and bond with others, especially over long distances.

We were just finishing up the beginning missions and were heading back to one of the hubs in World of Warcraft. We’d made it, we’d finished my full intro into the World of Warcraft.

Unfortunately it was late; my brother (a buddy I just call brother, Joe Snyder) had a boat load ton of things to do the next day and I had some things to do, as well, in the morning. We turned in the quest, said our usual reluctant goodbyes and logged off. As I headed to bed I was already looking forward to our next night of adventures in World of Warcraft; it had become one of my favorite times of this week and the best way to connect with my brother at that time and in the since, since we’d both live literally across the country away from each other.

Nothing beats a good blaster at your side, kid—except a friend who also has a good blaster, so you have two blasters and can blast twice as many things at once. That's just math, really. And it's also the joy of playing games co-op, whether that means jumping in with a single friend or putting together a squad of four.

This is our latest collection of the top five best co-op games to play together, with new shooters and platformers and RPGs joining the classics like Left 4 Dead 2. Some of these games make for a great afternoon, while others could last you months and months.

1.) World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

2.) Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

3.) Far Cry 5

4.) Dying Light 2

5.) Conan Exiles

My experience with World of Warcraft is just one example of how video games are a great way to bond with someone over long distances, or even in person. How have you stayed connected with family and friends over the years? What are some of your most ridiculous or epic moments playing co-op? And most importantly, what would you recommend my brother and I play next?

Last edited:

Trueprime

G101 Founder
G101 Staff
Developer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
View attachment 179

Video games can be a great way to connect and bond with others, especially over long distances.

We were just finishing up the beginning missions and were heading back to one of the hubs in World of Warcraft. We’d made it, we’d finished my full intro into the World of Warcraft.

Unfortunately it was late; my brother (a buddy I call brother, Joe Snyder) had boat load ton of things to do the next day and I had some things to do, as well, in the morning. We turned in the quest, said our usual reluctant goodbyes and logged off. As I headed to bed I was already looking forward to our next night of adventures in World of Warcraft; it had become one of my favorite times of this week and the best way to connect with my brother in the since we’d both live literally across the country away each other.

Nothing beats a good blaster at your side, kid—except a friend who also has a good blaster, so you have two blasters and can blast twice as many things at once. That's just math, really. And it's also the joy of playing games co-op, whether that means jumping in with a single friend or putting together a squad of four.

This is our latest collection of the top five best co-op games to play together, with new shooters and platformers and RPGs joining the classics like Left 4 Dead 2. Some of these games make for a great afternoon, while others could last you months and months.

1.) World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

2.) Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset

3.) Far Cry 5

4.) Dying Light 2

5.) Conan Exiles

My experience with World of Warcraft is just one example of how video games are a great way to bond with someone over long distances, or even in person. How have you stayed connected with family and friends over the years? What are some of your most ridiculous or epic moments playing co-op? And most importantly, what would you recommend my brother and I play next?
This is a good look at these games @Blackthorn very nice work bro and tons of information :) Thanks for this share and always looking forward to what's new

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.