What's your favorite call of duty game of all time?

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Let me know your favorite call of duty game of all time and what platform you play on.

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 21, 2018
Belgium
www.gamers101.com
Credits
1. I've played the last year, on my Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered :D
A great remaster that can be considered almost a remake. It may be too old on its gameplay basics, and doesn't have the deep customization options of its older brothers, but still manages to entertain either on the campaign or on the multiplayer side of the game.
The performance is solid and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has never looked better. The campaign is still just as epic as before. The multiplayer is tremendous and offers a whole different challenge to its sibling, Infinite Warfare, with a much different way of approaching the game and your tactics inside it. And it looks terrific, especially if you look at it nine years ago first. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered was worth it, I can tell you without a shred of doubt that it definitely is.

2. I've also tried the new Black ops 4, but it feels like a game which has too much content and also does not have enough. The game itself adds a few new features to the multiplayer which is a nice change of pace. They have added a health bar and more options to choose from with what you are able to start with but you are limited to a small amount.
Gone is the single player and now they have added the battle royale mode (Blackout). It plays fine and is fun. Personally I have never been a fan of the battle royale genre but those who are fans of games like PUBG will be a fan.
They have added also a "Tier" system which each level unlocks new content (skins, tags, calling cards, etc.) but unfortunately feels like it is almost impossible to get all the content unless you are willing to fork out real money for "COD points". This does tend to make the game feel like quite a grind to the point where it becomes hard to keep playing if you wish to unlock everything. There is no way as well to earn COD points. They must be purchased with real money.

Overall the game is a fun experience and there is a lot of content with the three modes of multiplayer, Blackout and Zombies. but the sneaky tactics done by activision to try and get you to fork out more cash into the game for almost nothing is almost unforgivable. The game has been designed to try and make you spend more money into the game. And as well they are still charging an insane amount for these DLC pass. I would say this game may be worth picking up if you can find it at half price. Other then that, might be better to wait and hopefully see some change in the future of the series. ;)

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Yeah @Camelion MW remastered is a good game I have that one too. One of my favorite CODS of all time is Call of Duty WW2. I have all the new weapons for it which was much easier to obtain because all you had to do was click on the payroll and you would obtain currency for buying the new weapons in limited time events. Only downside is the events were limited timed but the game is much better than black ops 4 I think. However I do enjoy black ops 4 and it's not a terrible game to play. The tier system could be improved though just recently they have moved the tiers from 200 to 100 which makes it much easier. Also when they have half off tier specials going on which often they do you can unlock all tiers for 5000 cod points which is basically around $50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.