G101 Staff
Developer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
Hello Gamers! Starting on Mondays to Sunday we will be rewarding the member who posted the most points with some Some Silver Gamer Credits. Silver Gamer Credits can be saved up or used to purchase shop items, forum upgrades, user cover, sticky thread or anything we will be adding to our shop area. Points are enough to be able to purchase one of these items. Be active and we appreciate your activity in the community. Most posts will reset every Monday.
We will be adding a widget for the Most Posts counter shortly. I will update this announcement soon :)
creditscoin.gif

Trueprime

G101 Founder
G101 Staff
Developer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
Hello Gamers! Starting on Mondays to Sunday we will be rewarding the member who posted the most points with some Some Silver Gamer Credits. Silver Gamer Credits can be saved up or used to purchase shop items, forum upgrades, user cover, sticky thread or anything we will be adding to our shop area. Points are enough to be able to purchase one of these items. Be active and we appreciate your activity in the community. Most posts will reset every Monday.
We will be adding a widget for the Most Posts counter shortly. I will update this announcement soon :)
View attachment 56
I forgot to clarify this will be counted for members and not staff members. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.