G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Yes they are releasing a new one. There's no telling when it's supposed to debug at least to my knowledge but it is releasing this year I think. Not sure if their going to go for the handheld only aspect or a thinner screen or make it more portable. Guess we'll have to wait and see

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 21, 2018
Belgium
www.gamers101.com
Credits
I've heard that the Nintendo Switch 2’s release date is rumoured to fall in the second-half of 2019. "I already know what's going to happen, the handwriting is on the wall already. We've got both Pokemon and Animal Crossing coming in 2019. Those are both handheld franchises (get real if you argue about Animal Crossing, the handheld variants destroy the home console versions in sales). This means they're going to need a bit lighter/smaller Switch to drive home the fact it actually is replacing the 3DS. Right now they're swearing up one side, down the next it's not, because they don't want sales to fall off a cliff (they're already doing that)." :unsure::unsure::unsure:

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Yeah I've heard the same. However sales are up more than they have been in a while I think for the switch. A lot of people are buying smash bros ultimate, pokemon lets go pikachu and evee and also sales pitches have remained good for zelda and mario kart which people are always buying. The new pokemon generation releasing this year 2019 for the switch is going to be a huge cash-out for them. I expect they will do well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.