Rio

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Rio
Birds of a feather party together in this party adventure based on the hit animated movie Rio! In this multiplayer video game, Blu goes on the adventure of his life, with the help of his female counterpart, Jewel, and a group of wise-cracking and smooth-talking city birds. Blu and his new friends journey through Rio, dodging soccer balls, collecting tropical fruits and soaring across the beach. He participates in amazing games and ultimately, forms a conga line and dances his way to first place at the Carnival ceremony. While the main character is Blu, players will also have a chance to play as the other characters from the movie!
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Adventure
Released:
Publisher: THQ
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Trueprime

G101 Founder
G101 Staff
Developer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
This looks like a fun and very active game. It looks like something I or my kids would like to play. thanks for the share :)

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 21, 2018
Belgium
www.gamers101.com
Credits
Games like that can be played at any age ;) from time to time it feels good to play some nice, funny games, especially like this one which is made after the movie. I remember some years ago, after reading Harry Potter books, i've started to watch the movies and after that i've played the GAMES! It was a real pleasure to be part of the story, to be the 1st role character:D:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.