INFAMOUS Female Gamers?

albertgilmore

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 13, 2018
NEW YORK
Credits
Let's see, I am a hardcore female gamer and i am beast at Gears of War. As soon as i say something like "Darn it" or "Ouch i feel bad for that guy" ('cause totally pwned him) men and boys always ask, "are you a little boy or a girl" i stay quite but if then they say, yeah he's a boy. and then i simply reply back "no". Later on as i start going furher into the game i start talking(not to them but just like little respectful comments). If i am killing them real bad and i leave them to 2 out of 10 they start b*tching that i suck and that my bf or a male is playing for me and so forth. What i am trying to say is that girls that play these days get hurt by comments like this, including me.I have had numerouse occasions in which i get called names just because i am a girl and because i can whope theire monkeys butts anytime. Girl gamers should not have to put up with that. Seriously guys?! What kind of male (any age) hide behind the mic where he is safe and talks smack. Most of us are hot!! Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan

Last edited:

Trueprime

G101 Founder
G101 Staff
Developer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
Let's see, I am a hardcore female gamer and i am beast at Gears of War. As soon as i say something like "Darn it" or "Ouch i feel bad for that guy" ('cause totally pwned him) men and boys always ask, "are you a little boy or a girl" i stay quite but if then they say, yeah he's a boy. and then i simply reply back "no". Later on as i start going furher into the game i start talking(not to them but just like little respectful comments). If i am killing them real bad and i leave them to 2 out of 10 they start b*tching that i suck and that my bf or a male is playing for me and so forth. What i am trying to say is that girls that play these days get hurt by comments like this, including me.I have had numerouse occasions in which i get called names just because i am a girl and because i can whope theire monkeys butts anytime. Girl gamers should not have to put up with that. Seriously guys?! What kind of male (any age) hide behind the mic where he is safe and talks smack. Most of us are hot!!
That's good to tell it like it is! Me personally I know never to underestimate anyone in gaming aha. I been beat by a 10 year old before, lol. Anyhow welcome to Gamers101 :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.