Giveway Sections

bmfuxia

Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 27, 2018
United States
Credits
As of right now only thing in mind is having a giveaway section where people can make a thread about their own giveaways or Freebies, and maybe sometime in the future if website gets more populated staffs can do daily / monthly digital item giveaways, it can be anything.

Trueprime

G101 Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 3, 2018
USA
gamers101.com
Credits
As of right now only thing in mind is having a giveaway section where people can make a thread about their own giveaways or Freebies, and maybe sometime in the future if website gets more populated staffs can do daily / monthly digital item giveaways, it can be anything.
That is a good idea. Also we are still in beta mode but getting close to launching a stable version for the site. In the actual launch we will be promoting a few nice features and holding a welcoming campaign. We plan on also adding affiliate links where members can generate Gamer Points, in which can be exchanged to Gamer Credits. 1 Gamer Credit = 1 USD and these can be used to purchase any items we will be adding to our shop area, or user upgrades, badges etc. I will go more in detail on this in the announcement or suggestion area in it's own thread. As for the giveaway portion any further ideas that come to mind, we are glad to discuss it :)

bmfuxia

Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 27, 2018
United States
Credits
We plan on also adding affiliate links where members can generate Gamer Points, in which can be exchanged to Gamer Credits. 1 Gamer Credit = 1 USD and these can be used to purchase any items we will be adding to our shop area, or user upgrades, badges etc.
I was just about to suggest that too ahah, well I look forward to that announcement and think what I can suggest afterwards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.