Welcome To Gamers101
We are currently upgrading the platform!
Stay connect for exciting new features!!

Gamers101 new skin coming soon

Trueprime

Developer
G101 Staff
Admin
Developer
Hi folks, Trueprime here. We are excited to announce that we are working on a modern more amp version style for Gamers101. We are going to be creating a light style theme, with all the gaming qualities in it. Feel free to post and comment any suggestions you may have. I will update this thread, and show some previews coming soon. Thanks to @Camelion the site will get a brand new makeover. If you are excited and have comments feel free to share below. Thanks all :)

Emmaxy07

Nice one, guys. Your website is cool and user-friendly. I'd like to suggest that after opening the menu page, instead of clicking on the "x" icon to close it back why not make it such that you just swipe it to the left to close it?

Trueprime

Developer
G101 Staff
Admin
Developer
Nice one, guys. Your website is cool and user-friendly. I'd like to suggest that after opening the menu page, instead of clicking on the "x" icon to close it back why not make it such that you just swipe it to the left to close it?
Thank you for the suggestion @Emmaxy07 we can try to do something like that. We are currently building the framework and it should also help the navigation as well as to select options a bit easier. I'll update everyone more on the progress of this :)

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
@Trueprime interested in seeing what comes of this. Myself am not a fan of side by side nodes but I know that's something that won't change as I believe you and @Camelion prefer them. The market place look professional with them but IMO I can navigate it better when it's stacked. Either way I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. A light style would do you good but either way dark or light the sites still going to look good. You could always do both. Is this going to be a custom theme? With the talk on discord that interest me quite a bit.

Trueprime

Developer
G101 Staff
Admin
Developer
@Trueprime interested in seeing what comes of this. Myself am not a fan of side by side nodes but I know that's something that won't change as I believe you and @Camelion prefer them. The market place look professional with them but IMO I can navigate it better when it's stacked. Either way I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. A light style would do you good but either way dark or light the sites still going to look good. You could always do both. Is this going to be a custom theme? With the talk on discord that interest me quite a bit.
@TopSilver this is something I'm actually taking in mind. I think your right and I will show it on this style :)

Last edited: