Welcome To Gamers101
We are currently upgrading the platform!
Stay connect for exciting new features!!

Discussion Community with a wide range of topics rocking custom styles - MindPiff.com

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Hello, let me know what you think of my community. We are new but have almost 1,400 posts at the time of posting this thread. I hope you will check us out. We have topic sections for everything from paranormal and aliens to web technology, programming and music and tv. There are areas for debates such as politics and religion and a wide range to choose from.

Currently were rocking 5 colors on both a custom light and dark style that I made myself. If anything just view the site and let me know what you think. But also you should sign up if discussion and debating interest you.

MindPiff Discussion Community

Let me know what you think!

Emmaxy07

Nice website. But navigating around it is quite challenging. Also why does posting require one having large memory to be available on their device (mobile)?

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Nice website. But navigating around it is quite challenging. Also why does posting require one having large memory to be available on their device (mobile)?
I'm not sure what your getting at tbh. I respect your criticism but my site is easier to navigate than the majority of sites out there. I'm not sure what your seeing but posting on mobile does not require any such thing. As you say your viewing it on mobile the navigating is the same as most all xenforo sites you simply click the pop-out menu.

Trueprime

Developer
G101 Staff
Admin
Developer
Hello, let me know what you think of my community. We are new but have almost 1,400 posts at the time of posting this thread. I hope you will check us out. We have topic sections for everything from paranormal and aliens to web technology, programming and music and tv. There are areas for debates such as politics and religion and a wide range to choose from.

Currently were rocking 5 colors on both a custom light and dark style that I made myself. If anything just view the site and let me know what you think. But also you should sign up if discussion and debating interest you.

MindPiff Discussion Community

Let me know what you think!
Mindpiff is amazing @TopSilver I love the way you set it up and designed it. Also the topics are quite amazing, keep it up :)

Emmaxy07

I've pretty much got acquainted with your website and I wasn't really criticising you but just making complaints. Summarily, your website is cool.

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
I've pretty much got acquainted with your website and I wasn't really criticising you but just making complaints. Summarily, your website is cool.
Thank you and that's not what I meant :D I was just referring to constructive criticism. I appreciate your compliment. Feel free to sign up if you want to. We need more support. Were up to 1,500 posts and growing ;)

I've recently partnered with gamers101 as well. @Camelion is yet to put my link up though. Still waiting on that but we have partnered.

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Thank you and that's not what I meant :D I was just referring to constructive criticism. I appreciate your compliment. Feel free to sign up if you want to. We need more support. Were up to 1,500 posts and growing ;)

I've recently partnered with gamers101 as well. @Camelion is yet to put my link up though. Still waiting on that but we have partnered.
Hi @TopSilver, we're working also on the partners area/slide, we're going to make something pretty cool and it's going to be integrated in the new and the final reskin of g101. I hope everyone will appreciate the changes, we'll also add some tutorials/faq area about the g101 services and we're looking forward for any feedback 😁

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Hi @TopSilver, we're working also on the partners area/slide, we're going to make something pretty cool and it's going to be integrated in the new and the final reskin of g101. I hope everyone will appreciate the changes, we'll also add some tutorials/faq area about the g101 services and we're looking forward for any feedback 😁
Sounds great @Camelion I'm looking forward to the changes. Were still getting settled in over at Mind Piff as well. Mostly smaller changes but it will all pan out very soon to be exactly as I had intended for what I want to pull off. I look forward to continuing our partnership and I will continue to help out over here at Gamers101. I enjoy every bit of it ;)