G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Just a suggestion. If your using shared like trueprime was I can get you a VPS for very cheap that has all the bells and whistles of a high quality installation. To the owner message me on mind piff and will share details. I run a 12 GB RAM 4 core 100 gb SSD storage server and I only pay $110/year. I also pay extra for cPanel from another site so I get my own license. This cost around $165 extra. So overall (because I pay a $15 fee for softaculous) I'm running this for $290/year

This was a special deal granted only to me however you could definitely get a similar deal even if not as good for a reasonable price if you mention my site and name which I will give you after messaging me on my site. My site could easily hold around 800-1000 concurrent users and possibly even more if I optimized it.

I don't want to break the rules and share any links in the public forums but if you send me a message on my site I will tell you about my host and we can talk more on my website. I would also be interested in possibly swapping links and trading posts. We've obtained around 300 posts in only a week after I started getting it back going again

@Camelion let me know if this interest you at all. Just trying to help

I've been hosting with these people for the past year and a half and my site hasn't experienced not a moment of downtime

Camelion

Founder
Founder
G101 Staff
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 21, 2018
Belgium
www.gamers101.com
Credits
Hey @TopSilver, thank you for the suggestion, i was searching for something like @Trueprime used for the website. I'll be interested to have a VPS in the nearly future, as i will focus on getting more people to know this website.
I wasn't really present here in the last week because i was preparing a secret party and everything for the BIG PROPOSAL :D, i'm nearly a married man now, but i'll never let go the gaming :sneaky:.
I'll be getting in touch with you on your website my friend ;)

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Wow @Camelion congratulations! Happy to hear you have found a woman to marry. I saw you signed up on my site. If your an active poster there I will continue to post more on gamers101. Basically if your active on my site I will do the same on yours. Also I suggest installing discord. I can invite you to tons of servers I'm in where it's easy to get new members. I have my own server for the site too. Skype is the past now everyone uses discord. But yeah I would love to help you. If I see you make some posts on my site we will talk more about being partners. I will see you soon.

TopSilver

Staff
G101 Staff
Developer
Premium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
North Carolina
Credits
Sounds good @Camelion I'm a very professional person but when I get to know you I don't mind joking around either. I'll come back and post more soon. I see you've also added me as staff. That's very nice of you. We will discuss more on discord soon and on mind piff. Talk to you again soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.